Email me

Sunday, May 19, 2013

AMAZING Lightening After Friday's Storm

 If you haven't read the other posts about the flooding we've been dealing with over the past couple of days, start here and then here and finally back to this post. Be sure to click that little momma picture to the right over there...that's all you need to do is click on it one time...each day...for the rest of your life...


Kidding...


Kind of... But I would appreciate your vote :)


You'll also find her at the end of each post.  Tell your friends...


After dinner on Friday night, we had one of those crazy thunder storms that was over quickly but really produced some wind and rain.  After it was all said and done, the lighting outside was unlike anything I've EVER seen.  Both Steve and my friend Amara, who lives down the street, called to tell me about it.  Keep in mind, NOT ONE of these photos are retouched or enhanced in any way.  They are amazing! I'm so glad I was home, with camera charged and in hand to capture these!






Yep, another rainbow.  We saw three last night in a span of two hours.




This is looking down Via Fontanelle.  My tiny drive way is between those two buildings.  See the last flower pot ON THE LEFT...my tiny driveway is right there.




Walking up here, I could already tell the color and lighting was amazing!














Luigi checking out the river.  He lives down the street...it's his bicycle that was in the earlier photo. 















 Look at how the sky was reflecting on the water!



Even with the CRAZY weather and FREAKISH flooding, today turned out to be an "I love Italy" kind of day.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!