Email me

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The BEST Artist (and blog post about it) EVER!

Yesterday, I received an email from Jackson's teacher, Mrs. Tramm.  We love her.

If you haven't met Jackson or don't know about his love of art, click HERE before reading any farther.

One of the things that we love about Mrs. Tramm the most is her awesome sense of humor.  She's a Kindergarten teacher--she's got to see the humor in life, right?  

Either that or take up drinking.  

At school.

Anyways, Mrs. Tramm sent me an email that read like this:

Make sure you check Jackson's folder today.  There's some art work in there for you.

I assumed that Jackson had drawn a picture, made a collage, mosaic, or fabtacular painting of something, most likely our cherry tree, which he is anxiously awaiting to bear fruit. 

I was wrong.

This was better.

But, I didn't realize it at first.

Because I found this:



I read it, chuckled that it was yet ANOTHER report on the status of said cherry tree, and flipped to the next page in his folder.

This is where I found it.

The most awesome drawing of all time. 

But, paper clipped on top of the most awesome drawing of all time, was a note from Jackson's teacher.

It said:





I nodded my head in agreement.  I love all the experiences that my children get from living overseas.  

Rock on Hip Awesome Teacher!

And then I flipped to the next page:




 That is EXACTLY what The David looks like! 

 Jackson remembers it WELL apparently, because he has SEEN it! (Make sure you look closely, just in case you may have missed somepart something impenis, I mean IMPORTANT!)

(Read about that experience HERE)

It looks like he kind-of struggled with the face, but he got all the important parts down!!

Way to go Buddy!

I Love Jackson, too!

If you've enjoyed this story, love Jackson's obvious artistic talent, or are related to me, or anyone I know, have known, or will know in my entire lifetime, please click on that little picture of the mommy below.  By clicking on her, you'll be putting me one step close to being the #1 Military Mommy Blog.  (I'm currently # 2, sigh....) Grazie!

P.S. I'd love a comment below also!  

P.P.S. And follow my blog so you'll be sure not to miss anything!



3 comments :

  1. Too too funny! Kids really break things down to the nuts and bolts (pun intended) And what an awesome teacher... that's the best gift ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I totally took both the picture and the note from Mrs. Tramm and am getting them framed together! I loved your pun :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely, travelers and tourists are different people.
    I like to consider myself a traveler too, but I don't have enough time to travel for long periods of time.
    Although, I think the most important in a traveler is to be a restless mind who wants to know more and more about new places, cultures, people, etc. see more at : Tourist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!