Email me

Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Flooding AGAIN Here...


Panoramic view out of our bathroom window--click on the photo to make it bigger



Sorry I missed posting yesterday.  We've had a little rain....so....





We interrupt the post that was supposed to be on my blog yesterday to bring you the latest update on the Bacchliglione River.  If you click on the link, you can see some awesome photos of the flooding in our area... (click on the word "Bacchliglione)




This is the view out of my bedroom window.  I took this on Monday.  If you look closely, you can see where the river is supposed to be.



This is what it looks like right now.  


Here's a video:



I'll be updating a couple more times today, so check back!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Hey there! Here from the blog hop and just wanted to let you know I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin'! I hope you'll get a chance to check me out! You can find me here:

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thanks for the follow back; appreciate it :o) Hope you had a fabulous Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!