Email me

Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog Lovin'

I posted a late one yesterday, so make sure you check out my post on the tiny island of Burano.  You can find it by clicking HERE.  It's located just off the coast of Venice and I took some amazing pictures...even if I do say so myself!


Remember how a couple of weeks ago I posted about being a follower on Via Fontanelle? Well if you chose to follow Via Fontanelle on Google Reader, sorry...that's not an option any more.  Apparently, Google Reader has decided to close up shop as of today.  Sigh....
I swear, the world of technology can be so....technical....sometimes!!

Anyways, here's a great way to follow Via Fontanelle now.  Just click on that cute little picture below and it'll take you to my Blog Lovin' page.  Blog Lovin' is how I follow most of my blogs.  I love it because it sends me an email each day with a brief caption from each of the blogs that I follow.  That way, I get to pick and chose what I read that day and I only get one email, not one from each of the blogs that I follow.  It's a great way to stay connected to the blogs you enjoy!


This adorable little "Follow Me" button comes from my fellow blogger Anna over at Crazy for First Grade.  
Although I haven't taught in years, I guess you can take the girl out of the classroom but can't take the classroom out of the girl! I still find myself reading her blogs and enjoying the great ideas she shares!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!