Email me

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Difference Between Girls & Boys

This is post number two for today, but I just love how these pictures turned out and they do such a great job of representing the personalities of my four very different children. You can also find them, and photos like them on my Instagram!  If you'd like to view my other post from today, click HERE!



Tory and Delilah's boots outside our front door--Delilah's are princess and Tory's are mine that she "borrowed" about 3 years ago...
Trey and Jackson's shoes outside the front door (Look how disgusting Trey's socks are), and yes, that's a hole in Jackson's shoe.  He literally wore a hole in the side of them and one in the sole during the 8 days we were in Paris!
I had to laugh...Perfect!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!